Creating custom templates
You can create your own phishing campaign email template. All you need to do is create a copy of a ready-made template and make the changes you want.
To create a custom email template for a phishing campaign:
- In the program web interface, select the Phishing simulator section.
- Select the Email templates tab.
- In the line with the ready-made template you want to use to create your template, click the icon on the right side of the screen.
- Select Create copy in the new menu.
The page with template settings opens.
- If required, you can change the following settings:
- Name – the name of the template displayed in the admin's web interface and not available to users.
- Topic – The topic users will get based on the template.
- Sender name – the name of the sender displayed in the email received by users.
- Sender email – the email of the sender displayed in the email received by users.
- Category – the tag used by the admin to filter available templates.
- Phishing domain – the web address users will be redirected to when clicking a phishing link in a email.
- Email language – the language the email will be in.
- Click the Next button.
The Contents page opens.
- If required, you can change the email text:
- Click the Create email button.
The template will be created and displayed in the Email templates tab of the Custom section.