Filtering prevention rules by name
To filter prevention rules by name:
- Select the Prevention section in the program web interface window.
This opens the prevention rule table
- Click the Name link to open the prevention filtering menu.
- In the drop-down list, select one of the following prevention filtering operators:
- Does not contain.
- In the text box, enter one or more characters of the prevention rule name.
- To add a filter condition using a different criterion, click and specify the filter condition.
- Click Apply.
The prevention rules table displays only the prevention rules that match the filter criteria you have set.
You can use multiple filters at the same time.