Filtering prevention rules by file hash
To filter prevention rules by file hash:
- Select the Prevention section in the program web interface window.
This opens the prevention rule table
- Click the File hash link to open the prevention rule filtering menu.
- In the drop-down list, select one of the following prevention filtering operators:
- Does not contain.
- In the entry field, specify one or several characters of the file hash.
- To add a filter condition using a different criterion, click and specify the filter condition.
- Click Apply.
The prevention rules table displays only the prevention rules that match the filter criteria you have set.
You can use multiple filters at the same time.