Filtering tasks by file name and path
You can filter tasks based on the Details criterion—Name and path to the file or data stream.
To filter tasks based on the name and path to the file or data stream:
- Select the Tasks section in the program web interface window.
This opens the task table.
- Click the Details link to open the task filter configuration window.
- In the drop-down list on the right, select Details.
- In the drop-down list on the left, select one of the following task filtering operators:
- Does not contain.
- Equal to.
- Not equal to.
- In the entry field, specify one or several characters of the file name or path.
- To add a filter condition using a different criterion, click and specify the filter condition.
- Click Apply.
The tasks table displays only tasks matching the filter criteria you have set.
You can use multiple filters at the same time.