Turning on Anti-Theft
To start using Anti-Theft:
- On the Kaspersky Internet Security quick launch panel, tap Anti-Theft.
This starts the Anti-Theft setup wizard.
- View the description of the feature and tap Next.
- Grant the required permissions to the app. These permissions are necessary to protect your device if it is lost or stolen.
- Sign in to your My Kaspersky account if you haven't already done so.
- Set a screen lock if you haven’t already done so while configuring App Lock or Privacy Protection.
- Grant advanced permissions to the app by activating Device Administrator. These permissions are needed to perform Anti-Theft commands on the device if it is lost or stolen.
- On the screen with information about advanced permissions, tap Next.
- Read about the device administrator permissions.
- Tap Activate this device admin app.
Some steps may be different depending on the device model and version of the operating system.
- Tap Done.
Anti-Theft is configured. The main Anti-Theft functions are turned on now. If needed, turn on additional protection functions: SIM Watch and uninstallation protection.
If you do not want to use some of the Anti-Theft functions, in the main screen of the Anti-Theft feature, tap the panel with a function name and turn the switch to off.