- Open the main application window.
- Select the Websites section.
- In the right part of the window, click the Add button.
The right part of the window displays the fields for typing in the website name and URL, and the fields for typing in the login and password to log in to the website.
- In the Website name and Website URL fields, type in the website name and URL.
You can leave the Website name field blank. In this case, Kaspersky Password Manager automatically copies the website URL into the field.
- Click the button to the right of the website URL if you want to select the login scope to perform automatic login.
- In the Account section, in the Login and Password fields, type the login and password for authorization on the website.
- If you want to add multiple accounts for a single website, click the Add one more account button.
- If you want to link an account or add an account name, click the button to the right of the password field.
- Select the check box to automatically log in to the website using this account.
- If there are multiple accounts for a single website, in the drop-down list below select the account to use for auto logon.
Auto logon will be disabled for the other accounts.
- In the lower part of the window, click the Done button.
The added account appears in the list of accounts in the Websites section.