Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 Management Console interface
You can manage application settings in Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 through the Management Console in the browser window.
The left part of the Management Console displays the navigation area, which consists of several sections. The right part of the Management Console is occupied by the section contents:
- Information panel. In this section, you can do the following:
- On the Getting started tab, you can establish a connection to Microsoft Office 365 and view the information about required and recommended actions.
- On the Monitoring tab, you can view summary statistics on the application operations, the statuses of protection components, and licensing information.
- Data Discovery. In this section, you can enable, disable, and configure the protection of confidential information stored and transmitted within your organization.
- Protection. In this section, you can enable or disable Anti-Malware, Anti-Spam, Anti-Phishing, and Attachment Filtering, and define the security policies.
- On-demand scan. In this section, you can manually start a malware scan of specific mailboxes.
- Quarantine. In this section, you can view information about messages that have been moved to Quarantine, and release them to their original folders or save to disk, if necessary.
- Reports. In this section, you can generate reports on the operations of Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365.
- Settings. In this section, you can do the following:
- License. In this section, you can add an activation code and view information about the license currently in use.
The bottom part of the navigation area contains the following links:
- Legal Notice. Click this link to go to the official website of Kaspersky.
- Help. Click this link to get Online Help materials for Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365.
- Support. Click this link for information about how to contact Technical Support.
- Feedback. Click this link to submit ideas and suggestions concerning the application to Kaspersky.
In the lower-left corner of the Management Console, the <User account name> link is displayed. By clicking this link, you can:
- Select the interface language.
- Go to the workspaces of other companies that you administer in Kaspersky Business Hub by clicking the Manage workspaces link.
- Configure your Kaspersky Business Hub account by clicking the Manage user account link.
- Terminate your activities and exit Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 by clicking the Sign out link.
All data from your workspace is saved.
If you simply close the tab or the browser window, unauthorized persons can obtain access to the Management Console.