Step 10. Creating an administrator account for Kaspersky Sandbox
At this step, create an administrator account for working in the application web interface and in the management console of the Kaspersky Sandbox server.
To create an administrator account for Kaspersky Sandbox:
- In the Username field, enter the name of the administrator account. The admin account is used by default.
- In the Password field, enter the password for the administrator.
The password must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must contain at least 8 characters.
- Must contain at least three types of characters:
- Uppercase character (A-Z).
- Lowercase character (a-z).
- Special character.
- Must not be the same as the user name.
- Enter the password again in the Confirm password field.
- Click Ok.
The Setup Wizard proceeds to the next step.