Viewing information about Kaspersky Sandbox and the database update status
To view information about Kaspersky Sandbox and the database update status in the KSC Administration Console:
- Open the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the console tree, select the Managed devices folder, and the subfolder with the new device group in which you have placed the Kaspersky Sandbox server.
- Select the Kaspersky Sandbox server and double-click to open the server properties window.
- Select the Applications section.
The list of applications installed on the server is displayed in the right part of the window.
- In the application list, select Kaspersky Sandbox (KSB) and click Properties.
- Select the General section.
You will see the version of Kaspersky Sandbox, the application installation date and database update dates, the update release date, the number of records in anti-virus databases.