Getting started with Kaspersky Sandbox in the KSC Administration Console
To get started with Kaspersky Sandbox in the KSC console:
- Open the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the console tree, select the Managed devices folder, and the subfolder with the new device group in which you have placed the Kaspersky Sandbox server.
- Select the Kaspersky Sandbox server and double-click to open the server properties window.
- Select the Applications section.
The list of applications installed on the server is displayed in the right part of the window.
- In the application list, select Kaspersky Sandbox (KSB) and click Properties.
The Kaspersky Sandbox settings window opens.
You can now manage Kaspersky Sandbox settings.