About data provided
View information about the data provided to Kaspersky while using previous versions of the application
Data provided to Kaspersky by using Kaspersky VPN 2.14
Kaspersky protects any information received in accordance with law and applicable Kaspersky rules. Data is transmitted over a secure channel.
Personal data provided
You can view the License Agreement in the App Store.
Read the Marketing Statement and disable sending data
If you don't want Kaspersky to receive and process the data provided under the Purchase Statement, you can revoke your acceptance by disconnecting your subscription.
Disconnect an anonymous subscription from your device
Important: After you disconnect Kaspersky VPN from the subscription, the subscription remains active. For more information about the subscription terms, see About the subscription.
If you don't want Kaspersky to receive the data provided under the Web-Portal Statement, you can revoke your acceptance signing out of My Kaspersky.
Sign out of My Kaspersky
If you don't want Kaspersky to process the data provided under the Web-Portal Statement, you need to delete your My Kaspersky account. For more information about deleting a My Kaspersky account, see the My Kaspersky help.
Important: When you sign out of or delete a My Kaspersky account, Kaspersky VPN switches to the free version.
Non-personal data provided
You agree to provide Kaspersky with non-personal data by accepting the End User License Agreement.
Non-personal data is provided to Kaspersky for the following purposes:
To provide You with the core functionality of the acquired Rightholder's Software.
- Information about the Rightholder's Software: full version of the Software; Software ID; Software localization; Software group; the result of the Software action; error code.
- Information about the use of Kaspersky Security Network (KSN): the configuration identifier.
- Reason for VPN session interruption; VPN session duration; ID of the topic in the Software help; link name.
In addition to the information mentioned above, in case of signing in to the Web-Portal using Your Facebook or Google account, the Rightholder needs to receive from Your device and process the following non-personal data:
- Information about the authentication: authorization code received from the identity provider; access token received from the identity provider; type of data sent to the identity provider; Rightholder ID in the identity provider's system; name of the identity provider; URI to which the identity provider's response is sent; parameters requested from the identity provider; ID of the Rightholder's resource; token type; value generated for request verification.
Note: The availability of the option to sign in with Facebook depends on your region.
To improve the quality, appearance, and performance of the Rightholder's Software, products, services, and infrastructure by analyzing users' interactions, experience, and satisfaction.
- Information about the End User's Computer on which the Software is installed: device model; OS build number; extended information about the OS edition; operating system family; OS Service Pack version; version of the operating system installed on the user's computer; operating system bit version; OS edition; device type (laptop, desktop, tablet); OS type (server, workstation, domain controller); country code.
- Information about the Rightholder's Software: statistics submission scenario; Software operating mode; data on VPN nodes which are inaccessible to establish connection with; full version of the Software; Software update ID; Software ID; Software localization; Software rebranding ID; type of the installed Software; the result of the Software action; error code; Software installation/uninstallation status; installation error code; flag indicating whether the installation was aborted by the user; duration of Software installation in seconds; installation type (new installation, update); operating mode of Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection; ID of the starting scenario of VPN connection; status of VPN client settings; Software IDs in Firebase.
- Information about the use of Kaspersky Security Network (KSN): protocol used to exchange data with KSN; ID of the KSN service accessed by the Software; date and time when statistics stopped being received; number of KSN connections taken from the cache; number of requests for which a response was found in the local request database; number of unsuccessful KSN connections; number of unsuccessful KSN transactions; temporal distribution of cancelled requests to KSN; temporal distribution of unsuccessful KSN connections; temporal distribution of unsuccessful KSN transactions; temporal distribution of successful KSN connections; temporal distribution of successful KSN transactions; temporal distribution of successful requests to KSN; temporal distribution of requests to KSN that timed out; number of new KSN connections; number of unsuccessful requests to KSN caused by routing errors; number of unsuccessful requests caused by KSN being disabled in the Software settings; number of unsuccessful requests to KSN caused by network problems; number of successful KSN connections; number of successful KSN transactions; total number of requests to KSN; date and time when statistics started being received.
- Reason for VPN session interruption; VPN session duration; volume of inbound traffic; volume of outbound traffic; exit country of VPN traffic; ID of the starting scenario of VPN connection.