Configuring custom lists
Settings in this section apply to all personal accounts.
To configure personal allowlists and denylists:
- In the application web interface window, select the Settings → Personal accounts → Allowlists and denylists section.
- Enable or disable the display and use of allow and/or denylists using Allowlist and Denylist toggle switches.
When you enable a personal allowlist or denylist, it becomes available for viewing and is used for email traffic processing.
- In the If the sender's address is in denylist drop-down list, select one of the following actions on messages:
- Delete message if you want to delete messages from a sender whose address is in the personal denylist.
- Reject if you want to reject messages from a sender whose address is in the personal denylist.
- If you want to move messages from a sender whose address is in the personal denylist to Backup, select the Move message to Backup check box.
This check box is selected by default.
- Click Save.
Personal allowlists and denylists are configured.