Viewing the list of exclusions
To view the list of exclusions:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the button in the lower part of the window.
The Settings window opens.
- Select the Protection section.
- In the right part of the window, select the Application Manager component.
The Application Manager settings window opens.
- Click the Exclusions link to open the Exclusions window.
The Exclusions window shows applications and browser extensions that you added to the list of exclusions by clicking the Hide button in the list of objects detected.
- To remove an object from the list of exclusions, click the Remove from list button.