Payment issues when buying a license or subscription for Kaspersky applications
If you encounter problems with your payment when ordering a license or subscription for Kaspersky applications:
- Make sure you have entered the details such as bank card number, name and zip code correctly.
- Update your payment details if your bank card has expired. For instructions, see this article.
- If the payment was declined, try another payment method. For example, a different bank card.
- If the payment page is displayed incorrectly, try opening it in the incognito (private browsing) mode.
- If after completing the purchase you received a request for additional information, for example, a photo of your ID, then you have entered some details incorrectly. Please provide the required information or make another order with correct details.
If you experience other issues, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.