Removing an update or application from the exclusions list
October 3, 2023
When viewing the list of application updates, you can skip notifications about individual updates or skip notifications about all updates for specific applications. Kaspersky application adds these updates and applications to the exclusions list.
To remove an update or application from the exclusions list:
- Open the main application window.
- Click in the lower part of the main window.
This opens the Settings window.
- Select the Performance settings section.
- Click the App Updater button.
This opens the App Updater settings window.
- Click the Exclusions link to open the Exclusions window.
The Exclusions list contains the applications and updates for which you have indicated that no updates are necessary, as well as individual updates of applications that you did not install.
- Select the update or application in the list and click the Delete button.
During the next search for updates, Kaspersky application will notify you about the availability of updates for applications that you have removed from the exclusions list.