How to run a Full Scan
October 3, 2023
During a full scan, the application scans the following objects by default:
- System memory;
- Objects loaded on operating system startup;
- System backup storage;
- Hard drives and removable drives.
We recommend running a full scan immediately after installing the application to your computer.
To run a Full Scan:
- Open the main window of the application and go to the Security section.
- In the Scan block, click the Choose scan button.
This opens the Scan window.
- In the Scan window select the Full Scan section.
- In the drop-down list next to the Run button, select the action to perform when the scan is complete.
- Click the Run button.
The application starts a full scan of your computer.