How to configure Automatic Exploit Prevention in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 19
Exploits are malicious programs that exploit computer vulnerabilities to install other malicious programs. Exploits most often attack browsers, along with programs such as Flash, Java and Microsoft Office.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus blocks exploits from running and prevents further infection of the computer. The lists of applications with vulnerabilities are updated together with the anti-virus databases. If you’re not sure how to update the databases, see this article.
How to configure Automatic Exploit Prevention
- Click the settings icon in the lower-left corner of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus main window. If you’re not sure how to open the application, see this article.
- Go to the Protection section and click System Watcher.
- In the Automatic Exploit Prevention section, enable or disable the feature. To do so, select or clear the checkbox.
- Select an action to be performed when a threat is detected.
- Select action automatically. The application automatically performs an action recommended for this case by Kaspersky Lab engineers.
- Allow action.
- Block action.