Error connecting a Kaspersky application to My Kaspersky due to unsecured Internet connection
Latest update: February 07, 2023 ID: 13914
To start using a Kaspersky application, activate it with an activation code. You can find the activation code in the message sent to your email address after you puchased the license, or in your My Kaspersky account, if you connected the application to it. For instructions on how to connect the application to your account on My Kaspersky, see this article.
When connecting a Kaspersky application to My Kaspersky, you get the error saying that your connection is not secure.
- Problems with the DNS service in the operating system
- Problems with the certificates in the operating system
- Problems with the certificates on My Kaspersky
- Blockings by your proxy server or Internet provider
- Update antivirus databases.
- Restart the computer once the updates have been installed.
- Start the application and try connecting it to My Kaspersky once again.
- If it did not help, try one of the following options:
- In case of problems with the DNS service in the operating system, see this article.
- In case of problems with the certificates in the operating system, see this article.
What to do if the solution did not help
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.