Error when loading the installer
- The file’s checksum doesn’t correspond with the data on the Kaspersky server.
- An error on the Kaspersky server.
- Network issues.
- The installer is not on the Kaspersky server.
- Open the command line as an administrator. See this article for instructions.
- Enter ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Enter netsh int ip reset all and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Reboot the computer.
- Try installing the Kaspersky application once again.
If the error persists, try to install the application again later. For example, in an hour.
What to do if the issue persists
If the solution above did not help, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by choosing the topic and filling out the form.