Creating a security settings template
October 25, 2023
To manually save the security settings of a node to a template:
- In the Application Console tree, select the task for which you want to create a security settings template.
- In the details pane of the selected task, click the Configure protection scope or Configure scan scope link.
- In the tree or list of the protected device's network file resources, select the template that you want to view.
- On the Security level tab, click the Save as template button.
The Template properties window opens.
- In the Template name field, enter the name of the template.
- In the Description field, enter additional template information.
- Click the OK button.
The security settings template is saved.