Installing the Application Console via Kaspersky Security Center
October 25, 2023
Detailed information about creating an installation package and a remote installation task is provided in the Kaspersky Security Center Implementation Guide.
To install the Application Console using a remote installation task:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console expand the Advanced node.
- Expand the Remote installation child node.
- In the results pane of the Installation packages child node, click the Create installation package button. While creating the new installation package:
- In the New Package Wizard window, select Create installation package for specified executable file as a package type.
- Enter the new installation package name.
- Select the \console\setup.exe file from the Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows distribution kit folder and select the Copy entire folder to the installation package check box.
- Use the ADDLOCAL command-line option in the Executable file launch settings (optional) field to perform installation of the Application Console. The Application Console is installed in the default installation folder. Make sure to specify the "EULA=1" parameter. Otherwise, it is impossible to install components.
/s /p "ADDLOCAL=MmcSnapin EULA=1"
If necessary, in the Executable file startup parameters (optional) field, you can specify the ADDLOCAL command-line option to change the set of components to be installed, and the INSTALLDIR command-line option to specify a destination folder other than the default one. For example, to perform a standalone installation of the Application Console in the C:\KasperskyConsole folder, use the following command-line option:
/s /p "ADDLOCAL=MmcSnapin INSTALLDIR=C:\KasperskyConsole EULA=1"
- In the Installation packages child node, create a task to remotely install the Application Console on the selected protected devices (administration group). Configure the task settings.
To learn more about creating and configuring remote installation tasks, see the Kaspersky Security Center Help.
- Run the remote installation task.
The Application Console is installed on the protected devices specified in the task.