Configuring KSN Usage task
October 25, 2023
To configure the KSN Usage task:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Real-Time Computer Protection node.
- Select the KSN Usage child node.
- Click the Properties link in the results pane.
The Task settings window opens on the General tab.
- Configure the task:
- In the Action to perform on KSN untrusted objects section, specify the action that Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows is to perform if it detects an object identified by KSN as untrusted:
- In the Data transfer section, restrict the size of files for which the checksum is calculated:
- Clear or select the Do not calculate checksum before sending to KSN if file size exceeds (MB) check box.
- If required, in the field to the right, change the maximum size of files for which Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows calculates the checksum.
- If needed, configure the task start schedule on the Schedule and Advanced tabs. For example, you can enable task start by schedule and specify the start frequency of the At application launch if you want the task to run automatically when the protected device is restarted.
The application will automatically start the KSN Usage task by schedule.
- Configure the data handling before starting the task.
- Click the OK button.
The modified settings are applied. The date and time of modifying the settings, as well as information about the task settings before and after modification, are saved in the system audit log.