Selecting the mode of the Applications Launch Control task
October 25, 2023
To configure the mode of the Applications Launch Control task:
- Open the Task settings window.
- On the General tab, in the Task mode drop-down list, specify the task mode.
- Clear or select the Repeat action taken for the first file launch on all the subsequent launches for this file check box.
Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows creates a new list of cached events every time the Applications Launch Control task settings are modified. This means that Applications Launch Control is performed according to the current security settings.
- Clear or select the Deny the command interpreters launch with no command to execute.
- Click the OK button in the Task settings window.
The specified settings are saved.
All attempts to start applications are recorded in the task log.