Configuring the File Integrity Monitor task
October 25, 2023
To configure general settings of the File Integrity Monitor task using the Application Console
- In the Application Console tree, expand the System Inspection node.
- Select the File Integrity Monitor child node.
- Click the Properties link in the results pane of the File Integrity Monitor node.
The Task settings window appears.
- On the General tab, configure the following settings:
- Clear or select the Log information about file operations that appear during the monitor interruption period check box.
- Clear or select the Block attempts to compromise the USN log check box.
- On the Schedule and Advanced tabs, configure the task start schedule.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows applies the new settings to the running task. Information about the date and time of settings modification are saved in the system audit log.