Filtering quarantined objects
October 25, 2023
To find the required quarantined object, you can filter objects in the list, i.e. display only those objects that satisfy the filtering criteria (filters) that you specify. The filtered results are saved if you close and then reopen the Quarantine node or if you close the Application Console, save the msc file and then reopen it from this file.
To specify one or more filters:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Storages node.
- Select the Quarantine child node.
- Select Filter in the context menu of the node's name.
The Filter settings window opens.
- To add a filter, perform the following steps:
- In the Field name list, select the field that will form the basis of the filter.
- In the Operator list, select the filtering condition. The filtering conditions in the list may differ depending on the value you selected in the Field name list.
- Enter the filter value in the Field value field or select a filter value.
- Click the Add button.
The filter you added will appear in the list of filters in the Filter settings window. Repeat steps a-d for each filter you add. Follow these guidelines when working with filters:
- To combine multiple filters using the logical operator "AND", select If all conditions are met.
- To combine multiple filters using the logical operator "OR", select If any condition is met.
- To delete a filter, select the filter you wish to delete in the filter list, and click the Remove button.
- To edit a filter, select the filter in the list in the Filter settings window. Then change the required values in the Field name, Operator or Field value fields and click the Replace button.
- After all filters have been added, click the Apply button.
The created filters will be saved.
To return to displaying all quarantined objects,
select Quarantine in the context menu of the Remove filter node.