Deleting objects from Quarantine
October 25, 2023
Based on the Quarantine Scan task settings, Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows automatically deletes objects from the Quarantine folder if their status changed to Infected during a Quarantine Scan with updated databases and if Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows failed to disinfect them. Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows does not remove other objects from Quarantine.
One or more objects can be deleted from Quarantine.
To delete one or more objects from Quarantine:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Storages node.
- Select the Quarantine child node.
- Do one of the following:
- To remove one object, select Remove in the context menu of the name of the object.
- To delete multiple objects, select the objects that you want to delete using the Ctrl or Shift key, open the context menu on any one of the selected objects, and select Remove.
- In the confirmation window, click the Yes button to confirm the operation.
The selected objects will be removed from Quarantine.