Configuring Heuristic Analyzer and integration with other application components
October 25, 2023
To start the KSN Usage task, you must accept the Kaspersky Security Network Statement.
To configure Heuristic Analyzer and integration with other components:
- Open the Real-time file protection window.
- On the General tab, clear or select the Use heuristic analyzer check box.
- If necessary, adjust the level of analysis using the slider.
- In the Integration with other components section, configure the following settings:
- Select or clear the Apply Trusted Zone check box.
- Select or clear the Use KSN for protection check box.
The Send data about scanned files check box must be selected in the KSN Usage task settings.
- Select or clear the Block access to network shared resources for the sessions that show malicious activity check box.
- Select or clear the Launch critical areas scan when active infection is detected check box.
- Click the OK button.
The configured task settings are applied immediately to a running task. If the task is not running, the modified settings are applied at next start.