Applying the Trusted Zone to tasks in the Application Console
October 25, 2023
By default, the Trusted Zone is applied in the Real-Time File Protection task, newly created custom On-Demand Scan tasks, and all system On-Demand Scan tasks, except the Quarantine Scan task.
After the Trusted Zone is enabled or disabled, the specified exclusions are immediately applied or cease to be applied in running tasks.
To enable or disable the use of the Trusted Zone in Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows tasks:
- In the Application Console tree, open the context menu of the task, for which you want to configure use of the Trusted Zone.
- Select Properties.
The Task settings window appears.
- In the window that opens, select the General tab and do one of the following:
- To apply the Trusted Zone in the task, select the Apply Trusted Zone check box.
- To disable the Trusted Zone in the task, clear the Apply Trusted Zone check box.
- If you want to configure Trusted Zone settings, click the link in the name of the Apply Trusted Zone check box.
The Trusted Zone window opens.
- Click the OK button in the Task settings window to save changes.