Opening policy settings for the Applications Launch Control task
October 25, 2023
To open the Applications Launch Control task settings via the Kaspersky Security Center policy:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure the task.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Double-click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the Properties: <Policy name> window that opens, select the Local activity control section.
- Click the Settings button in the Applications Launch Control subsection.
The Applications Launch Control window opens.
Configure the policy as required.