Configuring general task settings
October 25, 2023
To configure general On-Demand Scan task settings:
- Open the Properties: On-Demand Scan window.
- Select the Scan scope tab.
- Click the Configure button.
The On-demand scan settings window opens.
- Click the Settings button.
- On the General tab, in the Scan objects group box, specify the object types that you want to include in the scan scope:
- In the Performance group box, select or clear the Scan only new and modified files check box.
To switch between available options when the check box is cleared, click on the All / Only new link for each of the compound object types.
- In the Scan of compound objects group box, specify the compound objects that you want to include in the scan scope:
- Click the OK button.
The new task configuration will be saved.