Selecting predefined security levels for On-Demand Scan tasks
October 25, 2023
You can apply one of the following three predefined security levels to a node selected in the protected device's file resource list: Maximum performance, Recommended, and Maximum protection.
To select one of the predefined security levels:
- Open the Properties: On-Demand Scan window.
- Select the Scan scope tab.
- In the list of the protected device's list, select an item included in the scan scope in order to set a predefined security level.
- Click the Configure button.
The On-demand scan settings window opens.
- On the Security level tab select the security level to be applied.
The window displays the list of security settings corresponding to the security level selected.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the OK button in the Properties: On-Demand Scan window.
Configured task settings are saved and applied immediately to a running task. If the task is not running, the modified settings are applied at next start.