Configuring the File Integrity Monitor task
October 25, 2023
To configure the settings of the File Integrity Monitor task using the Web Plug-in:
- In the main window of the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the <Policy name> window that opens select the Application settings tab.
- Select the System Inspection section.
- In the File Integrity Monitor subsection, click the Settings button.
The File Integrity Monitor window opens.
- On the File operations monitoring settings tab, configure the following settings:
- Clear or select the Log information about file operations performed during the monitoring interruption period check box.
- Clear or select the Block attempts to compromise the USN log check box.
- On the Task management tab, configure the task start schedule.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows applies the new settings to the running task. Information about the date and time of settings modification are saved in the system audit log.