Enabling and disabling scheduled tasks
October 25, 2023
You can enable and disable scheduled tasks either before or after configuring the schedule settings.
To enable or disable the task start schedule:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Tasks.
- Click the task name in the list of Kaspersky Security Center tasks.
The <Task name> window opens.
- Select the Application settings section.
- Select the Schedule section.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the Run by schedule check box if you want to enable scheduled task start.
- Clear the Run by schedule check box if you want to disable scheduled task start.
The configured task start schedule settings are not deleted and will be applied at the next time you enable a scheduled task start.
- Click the Save button.
The configured task start schedule settings are saved.