Enabling network sessions blocking
October 25, 2023
To add network sessions showing any malicious or encrypting activity to the Blocked network sessions and block access to network file resources for those sessions, at least one of the following tasks must run in the active mode:
- Real-Time File Protection
- Network Threat Protection
Configure the Real-Time File Protection task:
- In the main window of the Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the <Policy name> window that opens select the Application settings tab.
- Select the Real-time computer protection section.
- Click Settings in the Real-Time File Protection subsection.
- In the Integration with other components section, select the Block access to network shared resources for the sessions that show malicious activity check box if you want Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows to block current session and make network shared resources unavailable for network sessions for which malicious activity was detected.
- If the task has not been started, open the Task management tab:
- Select the Run by schedule check box.
- Select the At application launch frequency in the drop-down list.
- Click the Save button.
The newly configured settings are saved.