Configuring the task settings
October 25, 2023
To configure settings of an existing On-Demand Scan task:
- Open the On-Demand Scan task properties.
- Select the Options section.
- Clear or select the Use Heuristic Analyzer check box.
- If necessary, select the level of analysis using the Heuristic analysis level drop-down list.
- In the Integration with other components section, configure the following settings:
- Select the Apply Trusted Zone check box, if you want to exclude objects added to the Trusted Zone list from the scan scope of the task.
- Select the Use KSN for scanning check box, if you want to use Kaspersky Security Network cloud services for the task.
- To assign Low priority to the working process in which the task will be executed, select the Perform task in background mode check box.
By default, the working processes in which Kaspersky Embedded Systems Security for Windows tasks are run have Medium (Normal) priority.
- To use the created task as a Critical Areas Scan task, select the Consider task as critical areas scan check box.