Enabling and disabling scheduled tasks
August 3, 2023
You can enable and disable scheduled tasks either before or after configuring the schedule settings.
To enable or disable the task start schedule:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree, expand the Managed devices node.
- Select the group that the protected device belongs to.
- In the results pane, select the Tasks tab.
- Open the Properties: <Task name> window in one of the following ways:
- Double-click the name of the task.
- Open the context menu of the task name and select the Properties item.
- Select the Schedule section.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the Run by schedule check box if you want to enable scheduled task start.
- Clear the Run by schedule check box if you want to disable scheduled task start.
The configured task start schedule settings are not deleted and will be applied at the next time you enable a scheduled task start.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Apply button.
The configured task start schedule settings are saved.