Configuring task logs settings
August 3, 2023
To configure Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes logs, perform the following steps:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- In the Logs and notifications section, click the Settings button in the Task logs subsection.
- The Logs settings window opens on the Logs tab.
- Configure the level of detail of events in logs:
- In the Component list, select the component of Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes for which you want to set the detail level.
- In the Importance level list, select a detail level for events in task logs, the system audit log, and the event log for the selected component.
In the following table with a list of events, the check boxes are selected next to events that are registered in task logs, the system audit log, and the event log, according to the current detail level.
- If you want to manually enable registration of specific events for a selected component or task:
- In the Importance level list, select Custom.
- In the table with the list of events, select the check boxes next to events that you want to be registered in task logs, the system audit log, and the event log.
- In the Log storage block, configure the log storage settings:
- On the SIEM integration tab, configure the settings for publishing audit events and task performance events to the syslog server.
- Click the OK button.
The configured log settings are saved.