Deleting Firewall rules
August 3, 2023
You can only delete application and port rules. You cannot delete existing group rules.
To delete an existing rule for filtering incoming network traffic, perform the following actions:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Computer Control node.
- Select the Firewall Management child node.
- Click the Firewall Management link in the details pane of the Firewall rules node.
The Firewall rules window opens.
- Depending on the type of rule whose status you want to modify, select the Applications or Ports tab.
- In the rule list, select the rule you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
The selected rule is deleted.
- Click the Firewall rules button in the Save window.
The specified task settings are saved. The new rule parameters will be sent to Windows Firewall.