Configuring the File Integrity Monitor task
August 3, 2023
To configure the settings of the File Integrity Monitor task using the Administration Plug-in:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
- In the System inspection section, in the File Integrity Monitor block, click the Settings button.
The File Integrity Monitor window opens.
- On the File operations monitoring settings tab, configure the following settings:
- Clear or select the Log information about file operations that appear during the monitoring interruption period check box.
- Clear or select the Block attempts to compromise the USN log check box.
- Add the file operations monitoring rules that will determine what the task does.
- On the Task management tab, configure the settings for scheduled task start.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes applies the new settings to the running task. Information about the date and time of settings modification are saved in the system audit log.