Configuring Data Processing
August 3, 2023
To configure what data will be processed by the KSN services and accept the KSN Statement:
- In the Application Console tree, expand the Real-Time Computer Protection node.
- Select the KSN Usage child node.
- Click the Data processing link in the details pane.
The Data handling window opens.
- On the Statistics and services tab, read the Statement and select the I accept the terms of participation in Kaspersky Security Network check box.
- To increase the protection level, the Send data about scanned files check boxes are automatically selected.
You can clear these check boxes and stop sending additional data at any moment.
- The Send Kaspersky Security Network statistics check box is selected by default. You can clear the check box at any time if you don't want Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes to send additional statistics to Kaspersky.
- Click the OK button.
The data processing configuration will be saved.