August 3, 2023
To configure actions on infected and other detected objects during the Real-Time File Protection task:
- Open the Real-time file protection settings window.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Select the action to be performed on infected and other detected objects:
- Select the action to be performed on probably infected objects:
- Configure actions to be performed on objects depending on the type of object detected:
- Clear or select the Perform actions depending on the type of object detected check box.
- Click the Settings button.
- In the window that opens, select a primary action and a secondary action (to be performed if the primary action fails) for each type of detected object.
- Click the OK button.
- Select the action to perform on unmodifiable compound files: select or clear the Entirely remove compound file that cannot be modified by the application in case of embedded object detection check box.
- Click the Save button.
The new task configuration will be saved.