Configuring the Registry Access Monitor task settings
August 3, 2023
To configure the settings of the Registry Access Monitor task using the Administration Plug-in:
- Expand the Managed devices node in the Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console tree.
- Select the administration group for which you want to configure application settings.
- Perform one of the following actions in the details pane of the selected administration group:
- To configure application settings for a group of protected devices, select the Policies tab and open the Properties: <Policy name> window.
- To configure the settings of a task or application for an individual protected device, select the Devices tab and go to local task settings or application settings.
- In the System inspection section, in the Registry Access Monitor block, click the Settings button.
The Registry Access Monitor window appears.
- On the Registry Access Monitor settings tab, in the Task mode block, select the required option from the list:
- Add registry access monitoring rules that will determine what the task does.
- On the Task management tab, configure the task start schedule settings.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes applies the new settings to the running task. Information about the date and time of settings modification are saved in the system audit log.