Configuring the Registry Access Monitor task settings
August 3, 2023
To configure the Registry Access Monitor task via the Web Plug-in:
- In the main window of the Kaspersky Security Center Web Console, select Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Click the policy name you want to configure.
- In the <Policy name> window that opens select the Application settings tab.
- Select the System Inspection section.
- In the Registry Access Monitor subsection, click the Settings button.
The Registry Access Monitor opens on the Registry Access Monitor settings tab.
- In the Task mode block, select the required option from the list:
- Add registry access monitoring rules that will determine what the task does.
- On the Task management tab, configure the task start schedule.
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
Kaspersky Industrial CyberSecurity for Nodes applies the new settings to the running task. Information about the date and time of settings modification are saved in the system audit log.