Generating rules based on Kaspersky Security Center registry
August 3, 2023
To specify allowing rules using the Generate rules based on connected devices option in the Device Control task:
- Open the Device Control rules window.
- Click the Add button and in the context menu, select Generate rules based on connected devices.
The Generate rules based on the system information window opens.
- Click Refresh the list to obtain the list of available devices and select the devices you want to generate allowing rules for. Also, you can specify the Friendly name in the Search field to filter the devices and speed up the selection.
- Click the Add rules for the selected devices button.
- Click the Save button in the Device Control rules window.
Rules list in the Device Control task will be filled up with new rules generated based on Kaspersky Security Center registry.