Kaspersky Internet Security 20 for Mac release notes
Patches A–E for version 22.214.171.1249
Patch E for Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac version 126.96.36.1999 was released on December 16, 2020.
Patch E fixes several application issues.
To install the patch:
- Run the database update in Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac. For instructions, see this article.
- When the update completes, restart your computer.
The patch will be installed. To make sure that the patch is installed correctly:
- Open Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Help → Kaspersky Internet Security Support.
The following window will show the version number with letter e added at the end.
Patch D for Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac version 188.8.131.529 was released on September 16, 2020. In patch D we have added an auto-upgrade to version 184.108.40.2064 on MacOS 11.0.
Patch C fixes the error that caused the application to freeze after waking up from the sleep mode, as well as a few other issues.
Patch B for Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac version 220.127.116.119 was released on December 18, 2019.
Patch B fixes certain errors including those spotted with your help.
Patch A for Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac version 18.104.22.1689 was released on October 7, 2019.
Path A includes:
- The support of macOS 10.15.
- Interface improvements.
- Some minor error fixes.
Version 22.214.171.1249 release
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac version 126.96.36.1999 was released on July 24, 2019.
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac now prompts you to scan external drives as soon as they are connected. This allows the application to detect any malicious files that may be on the drive more quickly.
- We’ve added support of Dark Mode to reduce eye strain. The application’s appearance now adapts to your macOS settings.
- New security reports are now available in the application.
- We’ve improved application performance. It now has less of an impact on the running of your operating system.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids is now included with the application instead of the Parental Control component. Kaspersky Safe Kids is a multi-platform application that allows parents to protect their children against adult content online, monitor their location and keep track of their device’s battery life.
- We’ve updated the application interface to make it more user-friendly.
- Dark Mode may work incorrectly with Chrome and Firefox extensions as it is not supported in those browsers.
- A notification will appear recommending you to install Kaspersky Password Manager even if you already have a different password manager installed on your mac.
- The time it takes for licensing events to be displayed (for instance, should you cancel your subscription) may differ in the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac interface and on My Kaspersky due to differences in time zones. We recommend to follow the time specified in the application.