Sorting events in the audit log
August 21, 2023
To sort events in the audit log:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and Audit Log subsection.
This opens the table of events in the Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server audit log.
- Click the button to the left of the name of the table column by which you want to sort events. You can sort events by one of the following indicators:
- Event time – Date and time when the event occurred.
- Event type – Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server event type. For example, Message scan.
- Subject ID – Subject identifier. For example, the domain name of the server of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server.
- Result – Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server event result. For example, Success or Fail.
- Description – Description of the event and its result. For example, the result of a message scan by program modules or a message stating that program database update failed.
To modify the sorting order for messages in queue,
click the or button to the left of the name of the table column whose event sorting order you want to modify.