Filtering and searching events by date and time
August 21, 2023
To filter or search events by date and time:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and Audit Log subsection.
This opens the table of events in the Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server audit log.
- Click the Event time link to expand the list of event search periods.
- Select one of the following periods:
- Last hour
- Last day
- Last week
- If you chose a custom period for searching events:
- In the calendar that opens, specify the start and end dates of the period for displaying events in the audit log.
- Click the Apply button.
The calendar closes.
The workspace of the Audit Log window displays the audit log event table generated based on the filter conditions.
If no message search filter is defined, the table displays the first 500 events of the audit log.