Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server email notifications
August 21, 2023
Email notification (hereinafter also "notification")—Email message describing a program event or a message scan event, which Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server sends to the specified email addresses.
You can configure delivery of notifications to the following email addresses:
- Mail server administrator's address
- Mail sender's address
- Mail recipient's address
- Additional email addresses
When configuring delivery of notifications to the recipient of messages, you can choose to deliver a notification with the source message in an attachment.
Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server event notifications contain information about program settings, errors occurring during operation of the program, and information to the effect that a sent message has not been delivered to a recipient if delivery failed.
You can configure delivery of the Message Delivery Failed email notification to the sender of the message that has not been delivered.
You can configure delivery of email notifications to the mail server administrator about the following Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server events:
- Anti-Spam databases are out of date
- Anti-Virus databases are out of date
- Anti-Phishing databases are out of date
- Error Placing Messages in Backup
- Backup cleanup error
- Backup is Almost Full
- Personal Backup notification
- License Expires Soon
- License Expired
- Key blocked
- Grace period
- License renewed
- LDAP Server Connection Error
Message scan event notifications contain information about the message that has been processed and objects removed from it. The program also includes the headers of the original email message in notifications for the recipient.
You can configure delivery of email notifications to the administrator, sender, or recipient of messages or to other recipients about the following message scan events:
- Malicious objects detected
- Encrypted objects detected
- Scan errors detected
- Content Filtering issues detected
- Phishing messages detected
- A macro detected in the attachment