Viewing custom black and white lists of addresses
August 21, 2023
To be able to manage custom black and white lists of addresses from the web interface of Kaspersky Security 8 for Linux Mail Server, you have to connect to an LDAP server.
To view custom black and white lists of email addresses:
- In the main window of the program web interface, open the management console tree and select the Settings section and LDAP subsection.
- In the Custom Black and White lists of addresses settings group, click the Access to black and white lists link to open the Custom black and white lists of addresses window.
- In the Search by user name or group name in the LDAP directory service field, enter a search string for searching custom black lists and white lists of addresses by user name or group name in the LDAP directory service.
- Click the Find button on the right of the entry field.
A list of LDAP accounts matching the search string you specified appears under the entry field.
- Click the LDAP account of the user whose custom black and white lists of addresses you want to view.
- When finished working with the user's custom lists, click the Close button.
The Custom black and white lists of addresses window closes.