Fast hotkey credentials search
October 11, 2023
The fast hotkey credentials search feature allows you to immediately open a credentials list from any place in Windows and paste a selected item to the form. It works with browser and web accounts as well as with Windows applications. To start using the feature, do the following:
- Open the main application window.
- Click in the lower part of the main application window.
- In the opened menu, click Settings.
The application settings open.
- Select the Advanced section.
- In the Fast hotkey credentials search section, set a hotkey combination and check the box Enable fast hotkey search by pressing.
Your changes will be saved automatically.
Now you can open a credentials list by pressing the hotkey combination you have set. Use arrows to move through the list. Press Enter, to paste login to previous window. Press Ctrl + Enter, to paste password or copy data from the selected cell by double mouse click.
If the password you need is not listed, use the search field.